1. Exercise improves your mood. Stimulating brain chemicals while exercising leaves you feeling happier anAllergiesd more relaxed. Losing a few pounds from exercising will also help boost your confidence and self-esteem.
2. Exercise combats chronic diseases. It has been proven repeatedly that exercising can reduce your risk for diseases such as osteoporosis, high cholesterol, diabetes, heart disease, and colon cancer to name a few.
3. Exercise boosts your energy level. Physical activity increases the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to your tissues - when incorporated into your routine regularly, exercise can help the circulation of your blood be more efficient. The result is more energy!
4. Exercise promotes better sleep. Regular physical activity can help you fall asleep faster and deepen your sleep. Be sure not to exercise too close to bed time - as it can keep you awake.
5. Exercise can put the spark back into your sex life. Looking and feeling better, as well as having more energy may have a positive effect on your sex life. Women who exercise regularly experience enhanced arousal and men who do the same are less likely to have problems with erectile dysfunction.