Looking for a refreshing and light summer time salad? You've found it! Here is a great recipe to try this summer.
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oriental sesame oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 6 cups thinly sliced cabbage
- 6 green onions, very thinly sliced
- 6 ounces snow peas, stringed, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ cup roasted peanuts
Whisk first 5 ingredients in medium bowl to blend.
Mix cabbage and remaining ingredients in large bowl. Toss with enough dressing to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe can be made 3 hours ahead, cover and chill.