A concerning aspect of the promotion of the H1N1 Flu vaccine is that vaccine manufacturers are not fully listing ingredients in the inserts. However - here are some of the ingredients commonly found in vaccines:
• Aluminum - brain toxin, linked to Alzheimer's
• Formaldehyde - carcinogen, used in embalming fluid
• Mercury/Thimerosal - nerve toxin, often linked to Autism
• Squalene - contributed to "Gulf War Syndrome" - linked to fibromyalgia, autoimmune diseases, weakness, dizziness, multiple sclerosis, ALS and more
• Diseased flesh of African Green Monkey species
These ingredients are known as adjuvants and so far the vaccine trials done have used unadjuvanted vaccines. Trials done with adjuvants will not have results available for another few weeks. Vaccine manufacturers have also just started trials on healthy pregnant women, asthmatic people and HIV infected pregnant women.
Vaccine manufacturers also point out in the vaccine inserts that the vaccines have not been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential or for impairment of fertility. This leads me to believe that if we get the vaccine, we will be the trial participants, possibly suffering from the known and unknown side effects later on in our lives.
How can I strengthen my body and prevent flu?
- Avoid eating sugar - 1 tsp of sugar has been shown to reduce the immune system for many hours
NOTE: IS FLU SEASON really a season or is it just a time of the year when we eat more sweets??? Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Football games, New Years, Valentines. Interesting, yes?
- Get plenty of sleep - rest for at least 8 hours each night.
- Take everyday actions to stay health:
1. Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze - dispose of this tissue after use.
2. Wash your hands often with soap and water - especially after you cough or sneeze, or if you have been out and about. Alcohol-based hand cleansers are also effective.
3. Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
4. Stay home if you are sick.
What else can I do?
- Immune booster injection: homeopathic, free of chemicals, shown to increase immune system by 41%.
- Oscillococcinum - is one of many homeopathic remedies shown to be effective in treatment of the flu.
- AlliMax - 1 cap is equal to 30 cloves of garlic. Shown in studies to increase immune function.
- Buffered Vitamin C - Most important vitamin for the immune system.
- Vitamin D3 and Colostrum - may be effective in preventing the H1N1 Virus.
- These supplements are available at my office.