Are you looking for a fresh little dip to take to a party, or have at your own? It's hard to have a high calorie count with little more than peppers, limes, leaves, and onions!
- 3 large fresh mangos, peeled
- 1 tablespoon crushed jalapeño pepper
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoon cilantro leaf
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- Pinch of finely chopped red chili peppers
Remove fleshy part from mango seed. Discard seed chop the mango flesh. Combine mango with remaining ingredients in medium sized bowl and stir to combine.
Wrap tightly and refrigerate one day before serving or leave covered for 2 hours at room temperature to allow flavors to blend.
May be stored in refrigerator up to 5 days. Add a dash of crushed red chili peppers over salsa for color before serving.